Stara Novalja – Island of Pag
17-24 June 2017
(our special date, OWD and AOWD courses with 20% discount, dives for the test)
Island of Pag – a peaceful location with outstanding conditions for diving at a Czech base, suitable for beginners and more advanced divers. Ideal for those who prefer to stay away from the crowds of tourists. Pag offers all types of diving activities (shallow reefs, walls, caves, wrecks, amphorae). Suitable for all levels of diving training. The island is located off the Velebit Mountain range and is separated from the mainland by the Velebit Channel. The island can be reached by ferries that run from the village of Prizna to Žigljen Harbour. The southern part of the island is also attached to the mainland by Pag Bridge.
Accompanying family members (non-divers, children) will also enjoy their holiday at the site.
Accommodation is provided in fully furnished apartments located 50 m from the sea.
|1 person/7 nights||1 person/4 nights|
|June 27 – August 29||CZK 3,500|
|August 29 – September 9||CZK 3,200|
|September 9-12||CZK 2,950||CZK 1,700|
|September 12 – October 10||CZK 2,650||CZK 1,600|
- Week-long stays are from Saturday at 3 p.m. (arrival) to Saturday 10 a.m. (departure)
- The stated prices in Czech crowns for apartment rental do not include the local hotel tax, which is paid per person and per day at the location.
- Children under the age of 12 do not pay the hotel tax, children between the age of 12 and 18 pay 50% of the hotel tax.
- May 1 – June 30: 3.5 HRK
- July 1 – August 31: 5 HRK
- September 1 – October 30: 3.5 HRK
|1 dive, including oxygen and boat ride to site||€24|
|Package of 6 dives, including oxygen and boat ride to site||€120|
|Package of 10 dives, including oxygen and boat ride to site||€190|
Recommendation – pack a diving torch for night diving, any medications that you use and a backpack full of treats. The cost of dives includes tank (filled) and ballast rentals.
Book in writing, by phone or by e-mail.
Check out the photos from previous trips: