Professional course – PADI – Divemaster (DM)
What is the DM course?
The initial level of professional diving training aimed at preparing students for independent diving activities and for serving as assistants in diving training.
The DM course includes:
Deep development of knowledge of the physics and physiology of diving, the theory of decompression and diving tables, gear and risk management. Practical application of skills during diving, independent control of the theoretical of diving training, assistance with the practical training of students and personal command of all diving skills at a high level. Performing the training tasks required of a Divemaster depends on the individual skills and preparation of the student, and the scope depends on perfect command of the necessary knowledge and skills of the student. Graduates are entitled to membership in PADA (Professional Association of Diving Instructors) as a professional.
Course price: CZK 15,900 (EUR 590)
The price includes instructional materials, theoretical and practical instruction, international certificate and membership in Devil Diving Club Olomouc. The price does not include dive costs and gear rental.
Dates and conditions:
- By agreement, in the form of participation in ongoing diving training as well as individual theoretical and practical lesson under controlled conditions and in the open water during diving trips and events.
- Participants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Candidates must be qualified as a PADI Rescue Diver or the equivalent from a different organisation.
- Candidates must have at least 60 logged dives.
- Candidates must have passed the EFR and CPR courses within the past 24 months.